This website is a personal site written and edited by Shanta Laster. This site accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this site. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
Side bar advertising spaces available for relevant brands:
One month side bar ad = $25
Three month side bar ad = $60
Six month side bar ad (+ bonus article feature) = $130
From time to time, I may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I am the owner of this website and may receive compensation for my posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinion, finding, belief, or experiences on any topic or product. The views and opinions expressed on this site are purely the KeyAesthetics’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This website does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: November 9, 2015
1. THE SERVICES
3. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
You are responsible for all use of the Site and the Services. You may use the Site and the Services for lawful, non-commercial purposes only. You may not use the Site or the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site or the Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Services, user accounts, or computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other means. Without limiting anything else contained herein, you agree that you shall not (and you agree not to allow any third party to):
• copy, modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Site, its content or materials and/or the Services;
• remove notices of any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights contained in or on the Site and/or the Services or in any content or other material obtained via the Site and/or the Services;
• use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site and/or the Services;
• reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site and/or the Services;
• create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses; or
• collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph.
4. CHANGES TO THE SERVICES
5. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
6. ADDITIONAL TERMS
7. CONTENT YOU SUBMIT
Notwithstanding any other provisions contained herein, any comments, suggestions, or feedback relating to the Site or the Services (collectively “Feedback”) submitted to KEYAESTHETICS shall become the property of KEYAESTHETICS or its designee. KEYAESTHETICS will not be required to treat any Feedback as confidential, and will not be liable for any ideas (including without limitation, product, Site or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in our future Site, Services, or operations. Without limitation, KEYAESTHETICS will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Feedback of every kind and nature everywhere and will be entitled to use the Feedback for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensation to you or any other person sending the Feedback. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not KEYAESTHETICS, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
8. COPYRIGHT DISPUTE POLICY
KEYAESTHETICS has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or DMCA (posted at The address of KEYAESTHETICS’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement ("Designated Agent") is provided at the end of this section.
It is KEYAESTHETICS’s policy to (a) block access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our advertisers, affiliates, content providers, members or users; and (b) remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringements
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through the Site or the Services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below ("Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification"):
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
• Identification of works or materials being infringed;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that KEYAESTHETICS is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
• Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
• A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Receipt of a Bona Fide Infringement Notification
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is received by the Designated Agent, it is KEYAESTHETICS’s policy:
• To remove or disable access to the infringing material;
• To notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
• That for a repeat offender (as determined at KEYAESTHETICS’s sole discretion), KEYAESTHETICS will also terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the Site and Services.
Procedure to Supply a Counter-Notice to the Designated Agent
If the content provider, member or user believes that either the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, the content provider, member or user must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
• A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user;
• Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access to has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
• A statement that the content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material; and
• The content provider’s, member’s or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located, or if the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which KEYAESTHETICS is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, KEYAESTHETICS may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at KEYAESTHETICS’s discretion.
Address for Designated Agent
Please contact KEYAESTHETICS’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement by contacting [Shanta Laster] at the following email address: hello@KEYAESTHETICS.com.
9. YOUR USE OF CONTENT
Except for content posted or submitted by you or any other visitors to the Site, all of the content available on or through the Services and/or the Site, including without limitation, text, photographs, graphics and video and audio content, is owned by us and our licensors and is protected, as applicable, by copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret laws, other proprietary rights, and international treaties. You acknowledge that the Services and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the Services contain KEYAESTHETICS’s proprietary information. We give you permission to use the aforementioned content for personal, non-commercial purposes only and do not transfer any intellectual property rights to you by virtue of permitting your use of the Services. You may print, download, and store information from the Site for your own convenience, but you may not copy, distribute, republish (except as permitted in this paragraph), sell, or exploit any of the content, or exploit the Site in whole or in part, for any commercial gain or purpose whatsoever except as expressly provided herein. Except as is expressly provided herein, KEYAESTHETICS and its suppliers do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in the Site and the Services not expressly granted by KEYAESTHETICS to you are retained by KEYAESTHETICS.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
WE PROVIDE THE SITE AND THE SERVICES “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES ABOUT THE SERVICES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ALL STATUTORY WARRANTIES, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES AND THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES ARE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON-INFRINGING. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE EFFECTIVE, RELIABLE OR ACCURATE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES (EITHER DIRECTLY OR THROUGH THIRD-PARTY NETWORKS) AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER DATA OR INFORMATION PROVIDED OR RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, KEYAESTHETICS MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, SOFTWARE AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY OR THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION. KEYAESTHETICS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE, THAT LOSS OF DATA WILL NOT OCCUR, OR THAT THE SERVICES, SOFTWARE OR SITE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES, CONTAMINANTS OR OTHER HARMFUL ITEMS.
11. GENERAL LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH US IS THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR REGISTRATION. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, EXCEED THE GREATER OF: (A) THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES, IF ANY, THAT YOU PAID TO UTILIZE THE SITE OR THE SERVICES OR (B) $100. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU (OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING UNDER OR THROUGH YOU) FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES. THESE EXCLUSIONS APPLY TO ANY CLAIMS FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
14. ELECTRONIC CONTRACTING AND NOTICE
15. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
16. CHOICE OF LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
19. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS
The relationship between you and KEYAESTHETICS is one of independent contractors. Neither party will represent that it has any authority to assume or create any obligation, express or implied, on behalf of the other party, or to represent the other party as agent, employee, or in any other capacity, except as specifically provided herein.